04 Feb AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTER Brewer Pilots Point Marina
Brewer Pilots Point Marina is a family-oriented marina community and full-service boatyard located in Westbrook, Connecticut, along the Long Island Sound. A large marina spread over 50 acres, it features floating docks with all the modern conveniences.
The Pilots Point Brewer Service Yard’s state-of-the-art facilities support an experienced crew while working on the maintenance, repair or restoration of commercial, recreational, or competitive yachts. The service departments operate year ‘round, and include some of the best equipment available in the industry:
- 70 ton travel lift
- 3 – 35 ton travel lifts
- 25 ton travel lift
- Over 65,000 sq. ft of Indoor storage capacity for boats up to 90 ft
- Indoor climate controlled spray booth
Moreover, the yard offers the following services:
- Mechanical: Pilots Point technicians are experienced in all aspects of mechanical work, from engine alignment, running gear adjustments, vibration repairs—just to name a few.
The experienced service crew can handle all of mechanical, cooling, plumbing and electrical systems needs—whether requiring routine maintenance and repair, or new installation and design.
- Carpentry: Pilots Point shipwrights stand out above the rest, with their range of impressive skills, whether handling boat repair or complete modification.
- Refinishing: With over 75 years of spray and brushwork experience, vessels will be in very capable hands for its new finish job at Pilots Point.
- Metal Weld: The fully equipped machine shop at Pilots Point, along with our talented metal craftsmen, are capable of handling all facets of metal fabrication when it comes to vessels.
- Rigging: From deck hardware that may need adjusting, or replacing… to the service, repair, and installation of both hydraulic and manual winches
63 Pilots Point Drive,
Westbrook, CT 06498
Jeremy Maxwell, General Manager
Phone: +1 (860) 399-7906