25 Apr 2022 ClubSwan Racing season goes full throttle in Tuscany
- ClubSwan Racing season kicks-off at home of Swan in the Med
- Fleet a competitive mix of ClubSwan 50s and ClubSwan 36s
- Corinthian sailors to race alongside world-class professionals
- Tuscan warm-up offers hints about the season to come
Tuscany’s exquisite coastline is the backdrop for the much-anticipated opening regatta in what promises to be an exciting and ultra-competitive ClubSwan Racing season.
A fleet of more than 20 ClubSwan yachts have gathered for the Swan Tuscany Challenge in the Marina di Scarlino, the home of Swan in the Mediterranean.
Owners and crews – which include both driven Corinthian sailors racing alongside top-flight professionals – can take advantage of the world class facilities at Nautor’s Swan Global Service shipyard – Scarlino hub, the Marina di Scarlino’s impressive resort amenities, and of course the Tuscan region’s beautiful countryside and renowned wineries.
No fewer than 11 nationalities are represented among the owners of the ClubSwan 50s and ClubSwan 36s taking part, and all will be aiming to start adding points to their country’s account in the hotly contested season-long Nations League competition.
- Read the full article here
- Clicca qui per l’intero articolo
- Haz click aquì para ver el artículo completo
How to follow the racing
The Nations League 2022
- 26-30 April: Swan Tuscany Challenge
- 31 May-4 June: Swan Sardinia Challenge
- 5-9 July: Swan One Design Worlds
- 1-6 August: Copa del Rey
- 11-18 September: Rolex Swan Cup
- 4-8 October: ClubSwan 36 Europeans
Partners of the ClubSwan Racing 2022 One Design circuit are: Rolex, BMW, Randstad, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sease, Ferrari Trento, Banor, M&C Saatchi, North Sails, Quantum Sails, Gottifredi Maffioli, Garmin, B&G, Lavazza, Marevivo. The regatta management will be supported by the electric marks by Mark Set Bot.